Divine Love (Prema) directed to the Lord is called devotion, and it is the easiest of all the paths to realize the goal.
Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. 1 Ch 8
The Ten-Fold Path to Divinity given by Sathya Sai Baba
1. Love and Serve the Motherland; do not hate or hurt the motherland of others.
2. Honor every religion; each is pathway to the one God.
3. Love all men without distinction; know that mankind is a single community.
4. Keep your home and its environs clean; it will ensure health and happiness for you and for society.
5. Do not throw coins when beggars stretch their hands for alms; help them become self-reliant. Provide food and shelter, love and care, for the sick and the aged.
6. Do not tempt others by offering bribes or demean yourself by accepting bribes.
7. Do not develop jealousy, hatred or envy on any account.
8. Do not depend on others to serve your personal needs; become your own servant, before proceeding to serve others.
9. Observe the laws of the State and be an exemplary citizen.
10. Adore God. Abhor Sin.